Want to become a Certified Reiki Practitioner and learn more about working with the Reiki energy through the lens of healing?
Do you hope to open up more to the energy of the Universe?
Find new ways to connect with yourself and others?
Join Heather Sanderson on Sunday January 12th, 2020 for a Reiki 1 Training & Attunement at Studio 2 Wellness in Georgetown, Ontario.
Reiki is a Universal Energy that helps bring healing to the body and energy systems. It can also help remove and release physical, emotional and psychological blocks, improving your health and wellness.
You can learn this ancient technique to apply to modern day life and learn more about how it works to bring support, facilitate flow of energy, and other healing aspects of this modality.
In this training you will:
- learn about Reiki (what it is, expectations, the history, tradition and principles of Reiki)
- explore basic concepts of energy for healing
- receive a Reiki 1 attunement allowing Reiki energy to channel through you
- learn how to offer Reiki to friends, family and yourself (and practice offering)
- receive an official Reiki Level 1 Practitioner Certificate
- leave with tips on how to incorporate Reiki into your life
Your Investment: $195 (+HST)/$160 Early Bird Rate
Class is from 2-7:15 pm. Including breaks (please bring snacks if you’d like). You must complete the entire day training to receive your certificate.
Space is limited to 12 people.
A Master-level Reiki Teacher and Practitioner, Heather has been initiated into the Usui Reiki Tradition, Reiki Seichem Tradition and Shamanic Reiki Tradition. While this first level training and attunement is in the Usui Reiki Tradition, she will incorporate and draw upon aspects from many sources to provide you with what you need to become a first-level Reiki practitioner (this level often means practicing Reiki with yourself, friends, family, pets, and plants).