Creative Being Shamanic Drum Journey
The drum provides a rhythm and beat to help guide you into a dream-like state where you can access subconscious parts of yourself and ask to receive wisdom. Often this will allow you to see things you might not be aware of in your every-day life or bring more information to you.
Working with the intention of accessing creativity whether it’s a project you’re working on, a question you have about your own creativity, work, art, writing, or blocks you may be coming up against, this is a way to go deeper into connection with the creativity that wants to move through you.
In this session you will:
• learn more about shamanic drum journeying
• move through a centering to see your creative waters
• discover what intention means and how to work with it
• experience a drum journey to a creative idea, project or desire
• have time write and express your creative discoveries
• optional sharing of what came through in a supportive community
You can either lay down to journey or sit. So long as you’re comfortable. Please bring a journal or something to write down or draw your experience. What we receive in these journeys are best made tangible and can help facilitate growth, understanding, and action in life.
Open to anyone who wishes to attend, whether you consider yourself to be a “writer” or an “artist” – this is all about your unique creative discoveries.
$40/$35 in advance
10% discount for Shambhala members
Heather Sanderson is a Reiki Master, Yoga Teacher and Healer. She recently studied Sacred Plant Medicine in a 3-year Way of the Wise Healer Apprenticeship in County Clare, Ireland and learned shamanic drumming from the teachings of The Beauty Way. Exploring the subconscious, creative and dream worlds is her passion and she loves guiding others on these journeys!
Heart Connection Workshop
What does your heart need? Have you asked?
When we learn to be in connection with the heart, stay with the sensory experience, and allow the heart to show us ways of connecting – with ourselves, our true spirit, and others – the power of the heart can become limitless, accepting, and open.
This workshop will allow you to understand your own heart and how it works in relation to others, decision-making, and living your life in an embodied way.
In this workshop we will:
• discuss a foundational overview of the heart from a yoga, chakra and scientific perspective
• experience a cycle of attunement to help embody sensing from the heart
• move through some yoga postures to explore your personal heart balance (and potential imbalance)
• discover what messages the heart has for you through a deep meditation practice
• connect with another participant in a heart-exploration exercise
Heather had had the privilege of offering this workshop several times in Brooklyn, NY, Georgetown, ON, and Dublin, Ireland. Now available for private booking. Contact Heather at email@example.com for more information.