Return of the Light Slow Flow & Yoga Nidra Workshop
February 2, 2020, 2:30-4:30 pm
Studio 2 Wellness
78 Main Street South, Upper Level, Georgetown, ON
-Experience a centering and sharing circle
-Find some movement and restorative postures
-Move through a yoga nidra practice designed to help discover what areas of your life or yourself you would like to give more light
-Leave with a sense of ceremonyNo experience necessary and all are welcome.
Heather Sanderson is a Reiki Master, Yoga Teacher and Healer. She recently studied Sacred Plant Medicine in a 3-year Way of the Wise Healer Apprenticeship in County Clare, Ireland and learned shamanic drumming from the teachings of The Beauty Way. Exploring the subconscious, creative and dream worlds is her passion and she loves guiding others on these journeys!
Heart Connection Workshop
What does your heart need? Have you asked?
When we learn to be in connection with the heart, stay with the sensory experience, and allow the heart to show us ways of connecting – with ourselves, our true spirit, and others – the power of the heart can become limitless, accepting, and open.
This workshop will allow you to understand your own heart and how it works in relation to others, decision-making, and living your life in an embodied way.
In this workshop we will:
• discuss a foundational overview of the heart from a yoga, chakra and scientific perspective
• experience a cycle of attunement to help embody sensing from the heart
• move through some yoga postures to explore your personal heart balance (and potential imbalance)
• discover what messages the heart has for you through a deep meditation practice
• connect with another participant in a heart-exploration exercise
Heather had had the privilege of offering this workshop several times in Brooklyn, NY, Georgetown, ON, and Dublin, Ireland. Now available for private booking. Contact Heather at email@example.com for more information.