Heart Connection Workshop
February 17th, 2019 2:30-4:30 pm
Studio 2 Wellness, 78 Main St S, Georgetown, ON L7G 3G3 (Above the Olde Bank)
What does your heart need? Have you asked?
When we learn to be in connection with the heart, stay with the sensory experience, and allow the heart to show us ways of connecting – with ourselves, our true spirit, and others – the power of the heart can become limitless, accepting, and open.
This workshop will allow you to understand your own heart and how it works in relation to others, decision-making, and living your life in an embodied way.
In this workshop we will:
• discuss a foundational overview of the heart from a yoga, chakra and scientific perspective
• experience a cycle of attunement to help embody sensing from the heart
• move through some yoga postures to explore your personal heart balance (and potential imbalance)
• discover what messages the heart has for you through a deep meditation practice
• connect with another participant in a heart-exploration exercise
Register now at studio2wellness.ca.