Want to become a Reiki Practitioner and learn more about working with the energy of Reiki through the lens of healing?
Do you hope to open up more to the energy of the Universe?
Find new ways to connect with yourself and others?
Join me on October 27th for a Reiki 1 Training and Attunement at Loom Yoga in Bushwick.
Reiki is a Universal Energy that helps bring healing to the body and energy systems. It can also help remove and release physical, emotional and psychological blocks, improving your health and wellness.
You can learn this ancient technique to apply to modern day life.
In this training you will:
- learn about Reiki (what it is, expectations, the history, tradition and principles of Reiki)
- explore basic concepts of energy for healing
- receive a Reiki 1 attunement allowing Reiki energy to channel through you
- learn how to offer Reiki to friends, family and yourself (and practice offering)
- receive an official Reiki Level 1 Practitioner Certificate
- leave with tips on how to incorporate Reiki into your life
Your Investment: $225//Early bird of $175 if you sign up by Sept 1st.
Class is from 12:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Including breaks and a late-afternoon snack (please bring something or there will be time to find a place nearby). Handouts are provided. You must complete the entire day training to receive your certificate.
A Master-level Reiki Teacher and Practitioner, Heather has been initiated into the Usui Reiki Tradition, Reiki Seichem Tradition and Shamanic Reiki Tradition. While this first level training and attunement is in the Usui Reiki Tradition, she will incorporate and draw upon aspects from many sources to provide you with what you need to become a first-level Reiki practitioner (this level often means practicing Reiki with yourself, friends, family, pets, and plants).