Looking to expand your Reiki training?
Ready to step into more of the practices of the chakra system, distance healing, and learning how to work with the Reiki Symbols?
Join Heather Sanderson on June 1st and 2nd, 2019 at Loom Yoga for this unique two-day Reiki 2 Certification!
Reiki is a Universal Energy that helps bring healing to the body and energy systems. It can also help remove and release physical, emotional and psychological blocks, improving your health and wellness.
You can learn this ancient technique to apply to modern day life and learn more about how it works to bring support, facilitate flow of energy, and other healing aspects of this modality.
In addition to receiving a Reiki level 2 attunement, we will cover:
- Brief review of Reiki Level 1
- Three pillars of Reiki
- Offering with Intention
- Experience a Light Wheels Meditation
- Reiki symbols
- Overview of the 3 level 2 symbols including:
- What are they?
- Where did they come from?
- How do they work?
- How do you know which one(s) to use when?
- Learning and embodying the Reiki symbols
- Activating each symbol
- In–person Practice Session with Symbols
- Including scanning the energy field
- Developing your intuition
- Long distance healing
- What is it?
- Practice long distance healing
- Practice personal healing (past moment/held in the body)
- Explore the chakra system
- Overview of pendulums and how they can be used to find balance or blocks in the chakras
- Practice with pendulums
- The Business Side of Reiki
- Working with Clients
- Waivers and Legalities
- Receive a Reiki 2 Practitioner Certificate
Training requires two 4.5-hour sessions. You must complete both sessions for certification.
Your Investment: $350/$300 Early Bird Rate (if you sign up before March 31, 2019).
A Master-level Reiki Teacher and Practitioner, Heather has been initiated into the Usui Reiki Tradition, Reiki Seichem Tradition and Shamanic Reiki Tradition. While this first level training and attunement is in the Usui Reiki Tradition, she will incorporate and draw upon aspects from many sources to provide you with what you need to become a second-level Reiki practitioner.