Looking to expand your Reiki training?
Ready to step into more of the practices of the chakra system, distance healing, and learning how to work with the Reiki Symbols?
Want to start working with clients?
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a Universal Energy that helps bring healing to the body and energy systems. It can also help remove and release physical, emotional and psychological blocks, improving your health and wellness.
In Reiki Two You start to deepen your experience of the energy and energy healing in general. Reiki Two introduces symbols for you to work with and these symbols also help open your personal path. At this level you can also start taking on clients if you so choose.
Do you have your Reiki Level One Certificate? If not, check out the first level here.
In addition to receiving a Reiki Level Two attunement, we will cover:
- Brief review of Reiki Level 1
- Three pillars of Reiki
- Offering with Intention
- Experience a Light Wheels Meditation
- Reiki symbols
- Overview of the 3 level 2 symbols including:
- What are they?
- Where did they come from?
- How do they work?
- How do you know which one(s) to use when?
- Learning and embodying the Reiki symbols
- Activating each symbol
- In–person Practice Session with Symbols
- Including scanning the energy field
- Developing your intuition
- Long distance healing
- What is it?
- Practice long distance healing
- Practice personal healing (past moment/held in the body)
- Introduction to the chakra system
- Overview of pendulums and how they can be used to find balance or blocks in the chakras
- Practice with pendulums
- The Business Side of Reiki
- Working with Clients
- Waivers and Legalities
- Receive a Reiki 2 Practitioner Certificate
In Reiki Level Two you will work one-on-one with Heather Sanderson for eight 1.5 hour sessions via Zoom. Each session will build upon the next and you might have optional “homework” in between sessions to practice.
Handouts will be provided.
Sliding Scale (pay what you choose) within $95-$135 per session.
($760-$1080 for the entire eight-session training).
Sessions are flexible and can be done in any amount of time based on what works for your schedule.
Email Heather at email@example.com to sign up now or ask any questions you might have.
A Master-level Reiki Teacher and Practitioner, Heather has been initiated into the Usui Reiki Tradition, Reiki Seichem Tradition and Shamanic Reiki Tradition. While this first level training and attunement is in the Usui Reiki Tradition, she will incorporate and draw upon aspects from many sources to provide you with what you need to become a second-level Reiki practitioner.