The most popular question I’m asked is “what is Reiki?”.
To help provide insight into this and more, I’ve created a 15-minute audio workshop called Understanding Reiki that provides a foundation for you to understand more about Reiki including:
- Overview of what Reiki is and how it works
- Where Reiki comes from and how people access it
- A guided experience to sense energy
- Basic concept of disease and energy healing
- Why Reiki helps you heal
- What to expect in a Reiki session and how it may feel
- Next steps for you to explore
Whether you’re interested in becoming a Reiki practitioner, receiving Reiki or just learning a bit more about what it’s all about, this is the perfect workshop for you.
Workshop time: 15 minutes
About Heather Sanderson: A Master-level Reiki Teacher and Practitioner, Heather has been initiated into the Usui Reiki Tradition, Reiki Seichem Tradition and Shamanic Reiki Tradition. While this first level training and attunement is in the Usui Reiki Tradition, she will incorporate and draw upon aspects from many sources to provide you with what you need to become a first-level Reiki practitioner (this level often means practicing Reiki with yourself, friends, family, pets, and plants).